Personal Injury Team Leader
London £35,000 – £40,000
In-House Personal Injury Claims Manager
North East. London
Circa £35k - £40k
My client based in East London are Injury Claims Specialists and they are looking for a Personal Injury Claims Manager to head up a team of 10 Case Handlers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, manage, motivate and develop a team of 10 personal injury claims handlers.
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of our Clients.
- Monitor communication with customers and service providers ensuring that all established standards are met or exceeded.
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day to day basis.
- Ensure a team achieves an average elapsed time for open claims of at least their target level.
- Ensure complaints are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure telephone call backs are dealt with on due date.
- Support the team to accomplish their tasks and priorities.
- React quickly to ever changing demands posed by incoming workload.
- Assisting with credit hire claims and general queries.
- Lead by example in identifying and achieving continual quality, business and performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop team members to their full potential and organise their training needs.
- Run 1-2-1's, team meetings and monthly performance reviews.
- Carry out 2 quality audits a week on each handler.
- Proactively identify and address poor performance issues, advising on scope for improvement, enforcing effective discipline and ensuring a clear development plan exists for all employees within the team.
- Manage absence e.g. return to work interviews, holiday allocation.
- Continually improve employee satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of managing a personal injury team essential.
- Proven track record of managing resources to optimise the balance between service delivery and operational efficiency.
- Strong Insurance / PI / Motor claims knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Compliance.
- Evidence of coaching and developing people.
- The ability to manage processes and procedures.
- A forward thinking leader that sets a positive example.
- Ability to utilise IT for maximum advantage.
- Problem solving ability.
Please contact Josh Minzie, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Share this job:
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Area of Law:
£35,000 - £40,000
To discuss the role in more detail call Josh Minzie on 0161 233 6360 or apply online.
Forward to a friend
Candidates looking at this job also viewed these fantastic opportunities: