You are here:
A truly fantastic opportunity has recently become available for a qualified Family Law Solicitor to join an impressive regional practice north of Birmingham with a glowing reputation. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a growing Family department at a modern, forward thinking firm. Additionally, my client is also offering a highly competitive salary, whilst also being able to offer a fantastic work life balance.
The successful candidate will be at NQ-4 years PQE and have experience dealing with a variety of Family Law matters and also possesses a strong business acumen.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- NQ+ PQE experience dealing with Family Law matters
- Mediation and Child Law experience is desirable
- Experience dealing with Privately Funded work
- Previous experience in the areas of divorce, Children Act proceedings, ancillary relief claims, cohabitation and prenuptial agreements
- Sound technical knowledge in family law
- Competent drafting skills - both correspondence and documents
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Be able to work towards and archive various targets
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academic record
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded Family Department that has an enviable reputation in the market. If you are seeking progression with a firm that offers an excellent work life balance. Apply now for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our West Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.