You are here:
An experienced Residential Conveyancer is wanted for a rewarding opportunity with a national law firm. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
My client is the UK's leading provider of mover conveyancing services. As the market leaders, they offer unrivaled experience. They are multi-award winning specialist with more than adequate legal expertise. Working for this forward thinking firm provides applicants great opportunities for progression and development.
This opportunity will allow applicants to :-
* Manage your own of 90 - 100 sale and purchase files.
* Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
* Deal with complex legal enquiries
* Understand and produce accurate financial statements
* Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology
* Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
* Attend Marketing and networking initiatives to help develop further business
Applicants are invited to apply if they have:-
* Excellent client care skills
* A Minimum of 3 years solid residential conveyancing experience in sales and purchases (ESSENTIAL)
* Have experience of handling 90 + files (ESSENTIAL)
* Candidates Can be based anywhere in the UK (Interview and work can be done from home)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancer looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity will allow you to become a leading player within an award winning conveyancing firm.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is 0161 233 6360 Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our England based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.