You are here:
An urgent need has recently arisen for a Residential Conveyancer within Worcestershire to join a leading law firm paying up to £40K.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. This position will suit a talented and ambitious Conveyancer looking for a fresh challenge in their career. This role is involves working in a team with a busy and varied caseload acting for national house builders and developers. In addition, there is also the option to have flexible working hours and numerous benefits including pensions and health insurance!
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience handling a caseload of Residential files
- Experience handling files from inception through to completion
- Experience dealing with all types of Residential Conveyancing, especially freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases would be desirable
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Strong academic record
- Be a Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Fee Earner, Paralegal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Flexible individual
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading law firm who offer an excellent training and development programme for their Conveyancers. If you are looking to deal with a high quality varied Residential Property caseload with a firm that offers genuine progression opportunities. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Worcestershire based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.