You are here:
Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive/Conveyancing Fee Earner/Property Lawyer/Residential Conveyancer/Experienced Conveyancer
An urgent need has recently arisen for an experienced Conveyancer within Lincoln to join one of the regions leading, multi-serviced Solicitors Firm. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. Due to their continued growth, my client requires an experienced Residential Conveyancer preferably with plot sales experience to join their Lincoln branch.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years' experience handling a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Experience in dealing with plot sales, purchases and part exchange is advantageous
- Handled files from inception through to completion
- Excellent client care skills
- Be able to undertake a complex an challenging caseload from inception through to completion
- Highly motivated and goal-orientated individual
- Strong academic record
- Excellent local knowledge
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Open to new experiences and challenges
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Lincolnshire based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.