You are here:
Position - Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Associate/Corporate Senior Associate/Corporate Lawyer/Corporate Commercial Lawyer
Due to recent expansion and income of high calibre clients, the need has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join a well-established Regional Powerhouse law firm. This is a truly outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Corporate Solicitor to join a highly ambitious Corporate department whom, despite already possessing an impressive client base, are determined to achieve further progression to help make it one of the leading Corporate departments in the Country. For the successful applicant there is clear career progression available, with potential partnership opportunities available, as well as numerous perks and company benefits. Additionally, due to the personable environment in the firm, there is the opportunity for flexible working hours. In terms of location, you would be primarily based in their Lincoln office, although there is flexibility on this.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years PQE dealing with Corporate Law
- Have experience dealing with a variety of Corporate matters including, mergers, shareholder agreements, drafting contracts, all forms of Corporate governance, IP and legal aspects of Corporate Finance
- Experience dealing with a High Net Worth clients
- Must have experience dealing with high value transactions
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academic record
- Candidates possessing a client following would have an advantage
- Be passionate about Corporate/Commercial law
- Highly motivated and career driven
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work towards and achieve set targets
Salary - D.O.E
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Lincolnshire based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Don’t miss the next vacancy, signup and receive updates, help and advice in our newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox.